Ingredients: raisin, hibiscus, elderberry, rosehip, strawberry leaves, aroma, rose petals, blackberry
A real vitamin C boost with the taste and all the goodness of blackcurrant.
You can consume this decaffeinated tea at any time of the day.
Frequent consumption is recommended.
What flavours do these ingredients add and what are their health benefits?
- adds a sweet, fruity flavor, the taste of sunshine
- can regulate blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- excellent source of vitamin C
- supports the immune system
- its flavonoid content can help neutralize harmful free radicals
- immune booster
- regulates blood sugar levels
- helps control blood sugar levels
- mood-enhancing, stress-relieving aphrodisiac considered a rejuvenating elixir in some cultures
- the sight and smell are soul-warming
- gives a pleasantly sour taste
- helps against colds
Tips for tea:
For each cup, pour a teaspoon of tea mix with hot water, soak for 4-5 minutes and then strain.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.