Ingredients: black tea leaves, cassia, coriander, cloves, ginger, cardamom, fennel
An exciting match of flavours with tea leaves and sweet, juicy spices. This blend also makes an excellent wake-up tea in the morning.
Thanks to the immune-boosting spices it contains, we also recommend it to prevent colds in the winter season.
Whether you can consume it with hot water or add milk to make it creamier, its character will bring warmth and delicate scents to your everyday life.
Health benefits of chai tea:
- mood enhancer, excellent aphrodisiac
- balances blood sugar levels
- relieves tension and anxiety
- helps women prevent hormonal imbalances
- anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- immune booster
- has stomach-soothing properties and improves digestion
- reduces pain
- increases blood circulation
- helps the kidneys function properly
- appetite suppressant
- high antioxidant and vitamin content
Tips for tea:
For each cup, pour a teaspoon of tea mix with hot water, soak for 5 minutes and then strain. You can also add milk.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.