Ingredients: ginger, licorice, cassia
Ginger and cinnamon together are unbeatable not only in cookies but also in tea. In winter if we have a cold and in case of barometric pressure headaches or migraines these two spices can also help your healing.
Health benefits of ingredients
- has stomach-soothing properties and improves digestion
- reduces pain
- 3 - 4 times sweeter than sugar
- used against influenza in traditional medicine
- mood enhancer, excellent aphrodisiac
- balances blood sugar levels
Tips for tea:
Pour hot water onto one teaspoonful of tea in a cup, let it soak for 8-10 minutes, then strain
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.