Ingredients: turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper.
The so-called Golden milk has long been a popular beverage in Eastern cultures, where it is traditionally consumed warm in the evening, in the calm hours.
Its many beneficial effects are amplified by the pinch of black pepper and the delicious Ceylon cinnamon adds to its flavor.
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
- enhances the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- mood enhancer, excellent aphrodisiac
- balances blood sugar levels
- can help stomach problems , improves digestion
- Can help lose fat, stimulates metabolism
Tips for tea:
Mix 1-2 teaspoons of spice mixture in a mug of warm milk, almond milk, etc. and sweeten to taste.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.