Ingredients: milk thistle seeds, dandelion root, horsetail, nettle, licorice, rosemary, green tea
Full of herbs plus a little green tea – all this together in this blend cleanses, refreshes and invigorates.
It is great for spring detoxification, but it also has a liver cleansing effect when consumed occasionally.
Health benefits of its ingredients:
Milk thistle seeds:
- liver protector
- cell regenerator
- stimulates liver and bile function
- pancreas sparing due to its inulin content
- improves kidney function
- In traditional medicine, tea is also consumed to strengthen nails and bones
- blood purifier
- slag remover
- the most common tea for spring cleansing
- 3 - 4 times sweeter than sugar
- used against influenza in traditional medicine
- immune booster
- has a disinfectant effect
- supports skin cell regeneration, skin anti-aging
- fat burner
- stimulates brain function
- full of antioxidants
Tips for tea:
Pour one teaspoonful of tea per cup with hot water, soak for 8-10 minutes, then strain.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.