Ingredients: raisin, hibiscus, elderberry, rose petals, aroma
Being a tea lover, this cherry flavoured blend is on the top of our list, for us this is The Fruit Tea, all with capital letters.
You can consume it at any time of the day, it is caffeine-free.
What flavours do these ingredients add and what are their health benefits?
- adds a sweet, fruity flavor, the taste of sunshine
- can regulate blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- excellent source of vitamin C
- supports the immune system
- its flavonoid content can help neutralize harmful free radicals
- mood-enhancing, stress-relieving aphrodisiac considered a rejuvenating elixir in some cultures
- the sight and smell are soul-warming
Tips for tea:
For each cup, pour a teaspoon of tea mix with hot water, soak for 4-5 minutes and then strain.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.